The information you, the entrant, supply will be used by RCYC Events Ltd, the Organising Authority (OA), for administrative purposes within the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 and:
- Will Only be held for the specific purpose of the AZAB event
- Will Not be used or disclosed incompatibly with those purposes
- Will Only reflect what you have decided you want to add to your entry Registration Profile and what you have disclosed in information you have passed to us.
- Will Only be kept until 6 years after the 2019 event and used for the purposes of planning and promoting the next AZAB event.
- Will Be available to you at your request at any time
- Will Be protected against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure, destruction and accidental loss.
- Your name/s and boat name and the biography information that you have provided will be published in the AZAB Programme and Website.
All information related to the organization of this event will be held securely by successive RCYC Events Ltd Secretaries in the organization’s archive. The term ‘entrant’ applies to both skipper and crew/co-skipper.
If you have any questions, please contact the OA by email email@example.com
You should be aware that:
The OA will create and maintain computer and paper records on you, during the run up to AZAB 2019, through the duration of the event and after the event; these records will be processed in compliance with the GDPR.
By entering AZAB 2019 and providing the data required on the website system, you consent that the information in the records may be used for the purposes of administering the event and for safety. Some information may be shared with certain external bodies such as HMCG and other agencies for the purposes of safety, the authorities in the Azores to assist in entry to their waters and ports, and others for the purposes of berthing, planning social events etc. We may also be under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
Acceptance is a condition of entry of the race. If you decline to allow us to use the data we hold on you for the purposes of organising the race then we are unable to accept you as an entry
Entrants may communicate with each other using the Mailasail AZAB 2019 Twitter page https://twitter.com/AZABYachtRace and Mailasail AZAB 2019 Facebook Group. Any personal data shared on these systems is outside the control of the OA and Mailasail.